We are all children at heart and if you have a great inner child photo to share, we have all the best inner child captions for your next post. So if you’re looking for inner child captions for Instagram, we have you covered.
Now go ahead and browse through to find your favorite.
Best Inner Child Captions for Instagram
- Never let your inner child fade away; they are the light in your heart
- Life is too short to not let your inner child have a little fun every now and then.
- I’m a firm believer that playtime is essential for my inner child.
- I’m all about good vibes and playful fun and letting my inner child out.
- Don’t let anyone tell you that you’re too old to have fun.
- You’ll never miss a beat if you dance to the rhythm of your inner child’s dreams.
- Your inner child’s laughter is the sweetest music to your soul.
- Explore the world through the eyes of a child; it’s a magical place.
- Allow your inner child to lead you to the playground of your imagination.
- Find your inner child’s courage, and you’ll be able to overcome any fear.
- I’m just a big kid at heart, always ready for some playful fun.
- I’m all about spreading joy and laughter through playful moments.
- Why be serious when you can let your inner child play?
- Inner child: The part of us that wants to be loved and cared for.
- Embracing my inner child and letting the good times roll!
- Life is a playground, and my inner child is just here to have fun.
- Hug your inner child close; they hold the keys to true happiness.
- Life is more fun when we let our inner child go and just play.
- I’m a firm believer that you’re never too old to have a little fun.
- Rekindling the sense of wonder and curiosity that only our inner child can bring!
- The greatest adventures in life begin with your inner child’s curiosity.
- Your inner child is the compass that guides you to your true self.
- Laugh with your inner child, and you’ll find joy in the most unexpected places.
- Life is a playground; don’t forget to swing on your inner child’s swings.
- Pay attention to your inner child’s whispers; they contain the wisdom of innocence.
- I may be grown-up, but my inner child will never stop being playful.
- Your inner child is the artist of your soul; allow them to color your world.
- The inner child understands how to transform ordinary events into extraordinary memories.
- Living life with childlike wonder and endless giggles.
- Inner child: a personification of the human psyche.
- In a world full of seriousness, it’s important to let loose and have a little fun.
- Never grow up, it’s a trap! Says my inner child
- Growing up is required, but getting old is optional.
- It’s time to let go of our worries and embrace our playful inner child.
- Sometimes we all need a little playtime to reconnect with our inner child.
- Life’s magic is found in nurturing your inner child’s dreams.
- Nurture your inner child’s creativity, and you’ll be able to open the door to innovation.
- The inner child still whispers in the heart of every adult.
- Your inner child is a treasure chest of dreams; open it often and be amazed.
- Embrace your inner child’s curiosity; it holds the key to a lifetime of wonder.
Short Inner Child Captions
- I’m just trying to find myself.
- The Inner Child is our true self.
- It’s time to let our inner child run free.
- Happiness is embracing your inner child.
- Play hard, work hard.
- I know you’re there.
- You are more than your circumstances.
- Living life with a childlike wonder
- Happiness is just a playtime away.
- You can always come back home.
- Unleashing my inner child.
- Let’s make today an inner child play day.
- Don’t judge me by my smile.
- The world needs more love not less.
- Never grow up.
- Child at heart, always.
- Never too old to play.
Inner Child Quotes
The problem with inner child is that if it keeps showing too often, people label you as childish. – Shon Mehta
Awaken your inner child with new imagination and new innocence, discover a new you – a new world. – Liz
The great man is he who does not lose his child’s heart. – Mencius
Love yourself everyday, even as your skin wrinkles and your bones ache. Your inner child still deserves your love all the time. Your inner child is waiting for a genuine, heartfelt apology. – Yong Kang Chan
Unleash your inner child, be a little wild. – Laura E. Brusseau
The most sophistical people I know, Inside they are all children. – Jim Henson
See the world through the eyes of your inner child. – Henna Sohail
We often tend to ignore how much of a child is still in all of us. – Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
Each man carries within him the soul of a poet who died young. – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
The inner child runs rampant. They’re just smaller, that’s all. – Jim Carrey
A grownup is a child with layers on. – Woody Harrelson
imagination is our inner-child and creativity, its playground. – Jaeda DeWalt
Grow in a way without losing much of our inner childlike deep senses embracing truthful, pure, simple relief of appreciation and gratitude. – Angelica Hopes
We nurture our creativity when we release our inner child. Let it run and roam free. It will take you on a brighter journey. – Serina Hartwell
When the inner child finds a guardian angel, publishers are in heaven. – Wendy Kaminer
To speak truly, few adult persons can see nature. Most persons do not see the sun. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Launching a startup is the time to find your ever-optimistic inner child again. – Alejandro Cremades
Either our inner child comes out to play and makes all things possible, or we mold our characters and events from our own experiences, or our dreams of wanting to experience. – Judith Kohnen
The most potent muse of all is our own inner child. – Stephen Nachmanovitch
In every real man a child is hidden that wants to play. – Friedrich Nietzsche
Inner child work is essential. It’s the essence of growth as a whole person. – Cheryl Richardson
Many of us are guilty of not taking enough time to dial into our inner child’s voice. – Kim Ha Campbell
Caring for your inner child has a powerful and surprisingly quick result: Do it and the child heals. – Martha Beck
The child is in me still and sometimes not so still. – Fred Rogers
Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. – Pablo Picasso
So that is it for our list of Inner Child Captions for Instagram. We hope you found the perfect one!
Now go share your photo!
About the Author
I am Laynni Locke, a Canadian writer, reader and traveller with a passion for sharing life’s moments on social media. Keeping friends and family in the loop of our lives though photos and videos has become an essential activity for most.
And it doesn’t matter if you are travelling, celebrating a special occasion or just appreciating day-to-day life, when you take that perfect photo you are going to need the perfect caption or quote before you share it. Which is why we started Routinely Shares, providing comprehensive lists of quotes and captions to cover every occasion, adventure or loved one.
With extensive experience as a travel writer, social media specialist and grant writer, I have made it my mission to curate the best and easiest to use lists for your next post.